Monday, October 25, 2010

So I went to the Zombie Crawl downtown on Saturday. It was fun, a lot of people dressed up and having a great time. I got into it and hung out. Found the Waldo zombie so that was fun. Just think a week ago I knew no one, now I'm mingling with the rest of the town.

Yesterday was alright. I went up and saw the Horsetooth resevoir, can't wait till spring to go boating on it. It's too cold for me as is.

Today, I'm just job hunting. There's a grocery store about to open near my neighborhood, so I'm going to bug them.

As a note though, there was one guy on Saturday, on my way home, that wasn't dressed up as a zombie. I mean it was clearly a costume, but not the one I'd expect. He was really tall, probably just stilts.

Anyway, hope you guys had a good weekend, I'll be back soon enough.
-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment