Sunday, November 7, 2010

Okay, so I haven't posted a blog in awhile so I'm going to tell you what I've been up to. So I've been searching around for whatever it is that freaked a friend of me. The search has yielded little results but a the little information I've gained is interesting. I turns out that the area I'm in has a history of events happening. I don't know how to describe it but the pieces that I am able to put together say that there's something around that only appears to certain people. I don't know why it appears but I still have a lot of things to reasearch before I start to worry. I just have to remind myself, it's just a legend.

Otherwise I've been okay. The stress of this stalker is kind of getting to me, but I was able to get some work recently. It's not a permanent job, but the pay was alright, and I got to get out of this town. I'm not saying I don't like where I live, I just needed to get away. It felt like a weight was lifted off me, kind of like when I went hiking.

Anyway, I hope to get out of town more often. It just seems like I should. If you readers have any information about work, something to do, or even information about my unwanted friend, e-mail me at guessworkgreg@gmail.com

see ya later readers,
-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment