Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sorry that I haven't been posting everyone. I recently had a job that took me out of town. I gotta tell you the fresh air did me well.

I was on the road a lot, most of the work I was doing was in the farming belt and I didn't have the time to get to a computer. I did a lot of crop tending, and in the winter months, most of what I had to do was pick out the right seeds for planting this spring (YAY, hopefully it's soon).

But I needed to get back. There's a lot that I missed, like the mountains, the people. Everything but the snow, which anyone who's spent time near Iowa will tell you is moist.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get back to what this blog is supposed to be about, and not all the crazy speculations about the tall guy. And no, I have not heard from Tom since disappearing almost four months ago, but he wasn't always reliable to begin with.

So yeah, see you all next time,
-keep guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment